My version of mashed potatoes...
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (for boiling process)
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of cream cheese (in room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup butter (in room temperature)
- Put potatoes into a pot. Add in 1/2 teaspoon of salt and water until the potatoes are covered.
- Cover and bring to boil; cook for 20- 25 minutes or until tender- a fork can easily be poked through them. Drain well. Peel it and cut into small cube.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Then, mash it well with mixer.
- Add in milk, butter, cream cheese, salt and pepper then mash until light and fluffy.
P/s: Brown sauce recipe will be posted on next entry.